EBSCOhost - Art Full Text (H.W. Wilson) (subscribed)
Art Full Text™
EBSCOhost - Communication & Mass Media Complete (subscribed)
is a comprehensive resource for art information featuring full-text articles from more than 300 periodicals dating back to 1995,
high-quality indexing and abstracting of over 600 periodicals dating as far back as 1984, including 280 peer-reviewed journals, as well as indexing and
abstracting of over 13,000 art dissertations. Indexing of almost 200,000 art reproductions provides examples of styles and art movements, including
works by emerging artists. The database covers fine, decorative and commercial art, folk art, photography, film, and architecture, and also includes a
• Advertising art • Antiques • Archaeology • Architecture and architectural history • Art history and criticism • Costume design
• Decorative arts • Folk art • Graphic arts • Industrial design • Interior design • Landscape architecture • Motion pictures
• Museum studies • Non-western art • Painting • Photography • Pottery • Sculpture • Television and video
Please click here
for journal titles
Taylor & Francis Online - Media, Cultural & Communication Studies Collection (subscribed)
Communication & Mass Media Complete provides the most robust, quality research solution in areas related to communication and mass
media. CMMC incorporates the content of CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles
Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields of study
to create a research and reference resource of unprecedented scope and depth encompassing the breadth of the communication
discipline. CMMC offers cover-to-cover (“core”) indexing and abstracts for more than 570 journals, and selected (“priority”) coverage of nearly 200
more, for a combined coverage of more than 770 titles. Furthermore, this database includes full text for over 450 journals.
Please click here
for journal titles
Click on EBSCOhost
- Guide to search for more details.
Elsevier - Public Relations Review (subscribed)
Connect you with world-leading research from over 90 journals in the Media, Cultural & Communication Studies collection.
See Taylor & Francis Online
- Guide for searching details.
The Public Relations Review is the oldest journal devoted to articles that examine public relations in depth, and commentaries by specialists in the field. Most
of the articles are based on empirical research undertaken by professionals and academics in the field. In addition to research articles and commentaries, The
Review publishes invited research in brief, and book reviews in the fields of public relations, mass communications, organizational communications, public
opinion formations, social science research and evaluation, marketing, management and public policy formation.
Emerald - Business, Management & Strategy (subscribed)
• Strategy and management • Management of technology and innovation • Cultural Studies • Sociology • Business and international management
• Organisational behaviour • Human resource management • Communication • Management information systems • Social sciences
• General business, management and accounting • Corporate responsibility • Global responsibility • Project management • Political science • Organisational
theory • Business excellence • Innovation
Emerald Insight - Marketing (subscribed)
• Artificial Intelligence • Branding • Business-to-business marketing • Co-creation of value • Consumer behaviour • Corporate communications • Fashion
marketing • Financial services marketing • History of marketing • International marketing • Multi-channel marketing • Neuromarketing
• Non-profit marketing • Sports marketing • Trust • Word-of-mouth • Services marketing • Retailing • Arts marketing • Advertising • Young consumers •
Vulnerable consumers and exclusion • Entrepreneurship • Relationship marketing • Ethics • Marketing strategy • Sales management • Tourism
• Competition • Sponsorship • Place branding
Emerald Insight - Operations, Logistics & Quality (subscribed)
Wanfang Data (subscribed)
• Supply chain management • Lean Six Sigma • Quality • Processes • Green supply chain • Service management • Outsourcing • Technology management •
• Business process • Multi-channel distribution • Big data analytics • Supply chain information systems • Service quality • Total quality management • Project
management • Offshoring • Artificial Intelligence • Sustainable transport • Process control • Global operations • Production management • Cold supply
chains • Systems reliability • Lean operations
• Quality reliability • Quality control • New distribution methods • Manufacturing technology management • Service theory
- Guide for searching details
A wide range of Chinese information, from Chinese studies, medical/scientific research to business information, etc.
Databases of Journals, dissertations, academic conference proceedings, laws, Chinese companies and their products, Chinese national standards, Chinese
patents, national scientific awards/achievements, Chinese science citation index, Who's who in science and technology in China, etc, all in PDF and HTML.
Information relating to Chinese history, society, religions, family planning, Chinese legislation and jurisdiction, industrial innovation/technological
improvement, business opportunities, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), industry intelligence (pharmaceuticals, chemicals, automobile, metallurgy,
finance/banking, insurance, telecommunications, manufacturing, etc), Chinese food/cuisine, and so on.
See Wanfang Data
Guide for searching details.
Open Access refers to free access to information and unrestricted online access to research output such as journal articles, books, and theses.
Han Chiang Journals
*Remark: Subscribed (Only available for HCUC staff and students)
To access subscribed database when you are out of campus, please get the username and password at the library circulation counter.